GREETINGS! It’s almost Valentine’s Day right around the corner and boy do I have some fun new Valentine projects to show y’all today! Stampin’ UP! has got some amazing and beautiful (really beautiful!) new products in our brand spankin’ new Occasions catalog and I am going to share away with you all! Get ready!
- My card showcases an adorable NEW stamp set – Sure Do Love You, isn’t it so sweet?! I bet you have a few sweetums in your life that you could send or give cards and sussies to using this adorable set! I used our awesome NOTE CARDS, they come in a set of 20 cards/envies, too! I used a beautiful piece of the all new Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper that comes in a pack of 12 sheets BOTH sides patterned so you get 24 designs in all! Fabulousity! I just cut it down by 1/4″ on all sides and slapped it on the Whisper White note card front!
- I took a piece of white card stock and stamped the border heart and then I stamped the inside heart in Calypso Coral and die cut it out with the MATCHING FRAMELITS that come with this stamp set in a BUNDLE FOR A 10% savings! Woohoo on savings!!! Propped the top heart up on dimensional and then stamped the smaller heart on the LOWER right side in Berry Burst ink and die cut it out as well. Put that little guy up on a dimensional to give just that…DIMENSION!
- THIS card was SO quick and easy to put together! zip zip! done!
- The cute little Envie I just HAD to stamp the outside of it with the “rustic” heart stamp (it’s supposed to look like that, I love this look!) and stamped the lower right heart in yet ANOTHER stamp in this adorable set and die cut it out, too! Isn’t it awesome that this set has THREE (3) heart die cuts??!!! I’m in love with this entire ensemble bundle! I love hearts, but you already knew that piece of valuable info. (wink!)
Below you will see a fun project I put together using our darling Clear Tiny Treat Boxes (2″ x 2″ x 2″)!! The boxes are just the right size for treats for teachers, co workers, medical staff, librarian, neighbor, sweet children (small and adult!), dry cleaner person, your fav baristas, piano teacher, coaches, Pastor/clergy, receptionist, the possibilities are endless of who you could give out to! Just make some up and give out to anyone you see on errands, work place or anywhere you go! You will make someone smile, I promise!
- Here are close ups of a few!
As you can tell, I had so much FUN making these up! I also made my own 2 x 2 x 2 box with a lid of which I will show in a video tutorial this week! Inside for the Ferro Rocher candy, there is a little “stand” of which to place it into! Super cute and fun and easy!
I just cut with my Stampin’ UP! trimmer, pieces of card stock that measures 1-7/8″ on all four sides to place around the box and on top! You can use of our designer series patterned paper or simply solid card stock to cut the pieces for the sides and top!
I used our Sweet and Sassy Framlits to cut out the various Heart sizes and layered using dimensionals! Did you notice the
Shreddie? Its new! It’s crinkle cut shredded paper, perfect for filling gifts bags, boxes, or even envelopes! Comes in Dark Pink as shown, silver and white! This product is in the Occasions catty on page 13, it’s so much fun and adds so much to big and small treats boxes, bags, etc!
I used our Daisy Punch on top of one of my boxes and the Gold foil from our Layering Circles Framelits, really made it pop and matched the gold foil in the designer series paper, too!
Candy! — I used Ferrero Rocher, Reese’s peanut butter cups, and Hersheys nuggets and wrapped those (1 x 3) paper for these project gifts! I also used the small tiny jars of Bonne Maman strawberry preserves (ordered from Amazon) to put in the little box I’ll post later in the week, it fit perfect and wouldn’t it be sweet to grab a fresh loaf of bread and this gift box treat of jam and give to a friend, neighbor, teacher, or anyone you want to make happy???!!! It would brings smiles! And you would be so happy, too!
Ribbons I used: Gold 1/8,” Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine, and Rich Razzleberry 1/4″ Stitched Edge ribbon all found in the Annual Catty on page 198-199.
Really, friends, the possibilities are just endless on how to decorate them. I have also use a “belly band” around them as well in lieu of the individual pieces.
I hope you enjoyed the project today and love the Sure Do Love You stamp set in the all NEW Occasions catalog!
If you would like to have the new catalog in your little hands, let me know if you don’t have a demonstrator! Would love to get one out to you!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and as always let me know if you have any questions! Email me at email@example.com! I can’t wait to share more with you! So, stop back by!
Be sure to CLICK on the products below and it will take right to my ONLINE store for happy shopping! 24/7, in your jammies!
As always from my stampin’ heart to yours!
hugs and love!