Our all new Holiday Catalog presents stunning and wonderful and cheerful and sweet stamp sets for all your Holiday projects, this card showcases two variations out of the multitude of ideas you could come up with! I really love this stamp set because while not all of us or everyone of us have the opportunity to physically come HOME for Christmas, I do believe all hearts come for Christmas whether in live person or just in our remembrances of days gone by Christmas holidays. I really just love this stamp set because of the house images which are different and fun to play with. 🙂 But, for also the Santa and his awesome reindeer “flying through the air” to land and deliver Christmas toys for the little ones. It is a nostalgic memory of sorts for me, the visionary of what that portrays in my mind when I was a little girl. Here is another version and I have made a few more, but for this post I will showcase two to give you inspiration for this sweet and endearing set. Debbie’s Deets on the above card:
- Garden Green for the base of card, Crumb Cake for the EMBOSSED wood plank layer
- Three darling hearts die cut out using the Sweet and Sassy Framelits
- Cute houses stamped with Garden Green and Crumb Cake along the bottom
- LOVE the Garden Green HEART enamel dot on upper left corner (Enamel Shapes, Annual Catalog)
- I sponged all the edges with Crumb Cake to “soften” the look and make it look antiqued and vintage-y including ON TOP of the ridges of the raised embossed Wood Planks!
For this pretty card in Night of Navy and accented with Whisper White card stock and Embossed using the White Embossing Powder for the Santa/reindeer and the pretty stars! Love it!
- The house scene was used with the Coordinating Hometown Greetings Edgelits dies page 39 of the Holiday catty! SO cool in person, love these dies! Can use for so many all occasion “scenes” such as for a new neighbor just moving in to their new house, anyone moving to a new residence, sending out “We’ve moved” here’s our new address cards, so many ideas come to my mind!
Below is the inside sentiment, I sponged the edges and added the images to coordinate with the front of my card!
I used Versa Mark ink and rubbed across the bottom of the houses and then sprinkled Heat and Stick powder and used my Embossing heat gun to melt it and then quickly sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds glitter on top and it sticks it to the paper!!! It is really pretty on the lovely navy card stock
- Sentiment is embossed in white embossing powder to set the scene I created
- I used a 1/8″ ribbon in Silver #132137 in the Annual Catalog, page 198 at the bottom under the “snow hill”
The Holiday catty offers so many outstanding products and the stamp sets are just over the top wonderful! Take a LOOK see here, the Stamp SET AND the BUNDLE which will save you 10% when you order both! Gotta love that!! If you haven’t received your Holiday Catalog yet, let me know! If you need one and would love to have one, email me your contact info and I’ll get one right out to you! If you’d like to enjoy this wonderful and fun and heart warming stamp bundle or stamp set to create your own holiday cards, you can shop in my online store 24/7!! Click on the images below and it will take you right to my store, can shop in your pj’s! I have upcoming events, so stay tuned! Click on my EVENTS tab above for updates! As always thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to sign up for Newsletter, lots happening! Right side of my page! Take care everyone! Thanks again for all your support, I love sharing what I do with YOU! As always, stampin’ hugs from my heart to yours! Debbie