Fall is in the air! The all NEW Painted Autumn Suite is fabulous! The stamp images are outstanding and I can’t wait to share with all of you!
Here are the Debbie Deets!
- Would you just take a look at this GORGEOUS designer series paper?? Can you see how beautiful it is? Oh my!
- Card Base: Soft Sky
- Layered 4″ X 5-1/4″ designer paper
- Precious Soft Sky Scalloped Die Cut from Layering Circles Framelits – #141705
- I cropped one of the beautiful Sunflowers from the designer paper using my Stitched Circle dies #145372 in Annual Catalog and STAMPED the leaves over it in Garden Green (2 step stamping, one leaf stamped on top of another leaf), and sprinkled the “dots” from this stamp set (it is a teeny tiny stamp, so sweet!)
- Wrapped some pretty Crushed Curry ribbon – 3/8″ around it and tied a darling bow!
- Stamped the lovely, well meaning sentiment in Cajun Craze ink and flagged the end of it
- Voila! Pretty card waiting to be snail mailed (the best kind of mailing!) for my upcoming Thanksgiving cards to mail to let my friends and family I am thinking of them
This gorgeous “suite” in the New Holiday catalog is one of the most popular ever, the papers are gorgeous (just dreamy!), there is a fantastic LEAF punch I will be showcasing in future posts that completes it as a BUNDLE! 10% savings on the bundles, peeps! Check it out on page 49 of the Holiday catty!!
Below is the incredible, FUN stamp set!
Two step stamping: Stamp either the darker image first or the lighter, your choice! Stamp one ON TOP of another by lining it up, it’s easy peasy! Creates a watercolor effect and SO fun using ALL different colors of ink for your Sunflowers! Doesn’t always need to be yellow! Create your way! Use the colors YOU want! I love what I do!! It so much fun to share with you, too!!!
This card was SO simple to create, I really loved stamping on top of the pretty pattern in the designer series paper, you can do that so don’t be timid to! It adds a little somthin’ somethin! The little “dots” I stamped kind of “matches” the sprig in the paper. See it?????!!! Good.
The Painted Autumn Designer series paper on page 49 Holiday catty, is so beautiful! I think you will enjoy this Suite for all your FALL and Thanksgiving projects. I know you will NOT be disappointed!
If you need a Holiday catalog, let me know! Email me your contact address info! Zip, it’s in the mail!
Thanks for stopping by today! Let me know if you have any questions! If you would like to be a Happy Shopper and get a sweet discount on ALL the products SU has to offer, 20%, I’d love to have you on this awesomely fabulous journey with me! I love my team of sweeties! The Sweethearts!
Take care and have a blessed and wonderful day, create something, get inky and have FUN!
As always, click on the products below to get started on this fabulous Suite!
From my stampin’ heart to yours,