Welcome to the Neighborhood, friends! The all new HOME LIFE stamp set is just so stinkin’ adorable, you’re going to fall in love!
This new stamp set HOME LIFE is a two or three step process which ever stamps you want to place on top! It’s really cool to do! The possibilities for creativity is endless (of course, being creative doing it “YOUR WAY” always rules!) Right?! 🙂
Do you see any differences here? If you guessed there is NO darling bow, you’re a genius! I first thought I was complete with my card creation, but thought, “hey, why not try adding a sweet little bow?” SO, I decided I would show case that one at the top of my post. Then I thought you’d like to see it without the bow. You could just have it simple and no bow, or just add the bow! I like it both ways, but lean more towards the adorable bow! I used to make BOWS for everyday wear when my sweet daughter was growing up, I love making the bows and then hot glued them to a barrett! SO cute and she loved them, too! Thank goodness…:)
Tips and details!
- There are three LARGE images to add and place on the house, Stampin’ Up numbered the order of which to use them if you decide you want to use all three (thank you Stampin Up!)(there will be some overlapping as shown here, it does add interest and frolic fun)! However, using just two of the images (example: Stamp the large flower images, then just the leaves would be adorable, too! I opted to stamp all three to introduce THREE colors and I am happy with it!
- The House and the Banner have frame lit dies to cut out (Awesomeness!)
- The sentiment which is in the set does not, I just stamped on whisper white card stock and then used my paper trimmer to cut out the sentiment and then cut a piece of Melon Mambo slighter larger as a matte
- I used the Melon Mambo enamel heart on the banner (did you spot it?) Good!
- The three colors used are Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Old Olive
Deciding on how many or how much decorative desire you are wanting on your “house” is the only decision that might be a bit thought provoking, I will show you using just TWO of the images instead of three here:
I stamped the flowers in Crushed Curry ink to match the base, then I stamped the leaves in Cajun Craze ink. The layer is in Cajun Craze (I’m all uh-craze for this color for FALL!) and I stamped the exact flower image in Cajun Craze as well (tone on tone as they call it!)
Pearls! Ahhh….so sweet, aren’t they? I could have simply LEFT THEM OFF, but WHY o’ WHY would I do that silly thing? I dropped the banner down a wee bit because I didn’t want to “cut off” the right roof top ledge, how sad would that be????!! I know. I could have raised the house UP more towards the top near the bow and simply placed my banner on the lower part of the card straight across. SO many possibilities, that’s why it is so much FUN to stamp and create! It’s your way! No rules, remember?!!
Here is the inside sentiment, I love it for this card showing the “house!”
And one more!
So if you have stayed with me to the end of this post, you can see that I only stamped TWICE ON THE ABOVE CARD and not three. The flowers first, then the leaves. You have a guide on the photopolymer stamp to “guide” you on where to place these. It’s really very simple once you try it a few times on scrap paper to get a good feel. I love it, it’s adorable!
This is a BUNDLE SET so you can save yourself 10% to get both the stamp set and the frame lit set!!!
See the three images, they are numbered so you now which one is placed first down on your card! So awesome!!
Remember in the month of AUGUST, please use the HOST CODE to order and receive a special gift from me if your order is $50 or more before tax and shipping! USE this code: JQ7UZG6G
Here is the gift you will receive once you place your order of $50 or more!
The Gold faceted GEMS!!!! They are gorgeous! You will love them on your cards and projects!
Don’t forget the Clearance Rack is still going while products last! Don’t miss it!
As always, thanks so much for stopping by today!! I am here to answer or help you in any way, email me! Have an awesome Tuesday, friends and thanks so much for your support, I appreciate it!
From my stampin’ heart to yours!!!! Be creative doing something today!