The Daisy Punch back at it again! Just adore this sweet thing. 🙂 This incredible darling PUNCH has endless possibilities to put to use!
I have already made many, many projects using it and I simply A D O R E it!
There’s the PUNCH! It’s been on backorder already, but back now and IN STOCK! It is adored and loved by thousands! Do you have it YET? If you’re not on board yet, click below and own this sweet little thing!
Here’s Debbie’s deeeeets!
- I used Crushed Curry this time for my card base (it’s a deep Yellow color tone)
- Stamped my sweet little Daisies onto Whisper White using the all new Daisy Delight stamp set on page 127 of the Annual Catalog
- I stamped my daisies (4 of them) in Crushed Curry ink
- Hello and Love on the circle pieces are from the Sunshine Sayings stamp set
- I used two dimensionals to place the daisies on top of each other for lots of popped up dimension! I really love it!
- The sentiments “hello” was punched out with the 3/4″ punch and the Love was punched out with the 1″ punch
- I used the NEW Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder on just the lower half of my card
- I placed the Gorgeous Gold Faceted Gems around my card to give “sparkle!” They are so pretty! I stamped the Daisy only onto my card (top right) and placed a “gem” in the center and then wrapped the sweet whisper white 1/8″ ribbon around it for extra prettiness!
This was such a fun card to assemble! I hope you enjoyed my card today and that you let this awesome Daisy punch find a place in your abode for some sweet crafty time on your cards. 🙂
It is really so wonderful in person! Darling!
Precious and wonderful! Want it, love it, GET it! Click on the product below and it will take you right to my online store! Ordering in PJ’S is the BEST! 🙂
I hope you have a sunshine kind of day! Thanks so much for stopping by!
From my Stampin’ Heart to yours!!!