To all the friends out there, Hello! Thank you for being YOU! I appreciate your friendships and your incredible awesomeness all these years! This card is dedicated to EVERYONE, yes you! I may not know you, but I hope you feel valued and appreciated whoever you are and wherever you are. Everyone is unique and kind in their own way. Everyone has a heart and we are all sensitive to the feelings from our heart each and every day. I hope you enjoy seeing this card and know that those that know you, love you, admire you, respect you, thank YOU for WHO you are! You matter! Always remember this.
Here is how I made my sweet card dedicated to you!
- The ribbon, oh my goodness gracious alive, THE ribbon. Lushish-ness at its finest! It’s a Debbie Dean word. You must own at least ONE of the beautiful colors. You must, you will LOVE working with it and then admiring it. You could even wear around your ponytail to look lush. 🙂 – 5/8″ Crinkled (not wrinkled!) Seam Binding. Get you some, quick!
- Stamp Set – Hello Friend, it is a must for your stash! #144059. Wish list must have.
- I used the floral wreath from the set, die cut out using one of the dies from Sweet and Sassy Framelits! So sassy.
- The smaller circle I used my 1-3/4″ circle PUNCH, punched that little piece out and stamped the sentiment and the sweet little flowers ALSO from this set! So sweet. 🙂
- I wanted a touch of the beautiful Berry Burst to pop the white card stock so I die cut once again from the Sweet and Sassy scallop Framelit! This frame lit set offers a ton of different circle SIZES. ALSO A MUST FOR YOUR STASH. Can use for many, many sentiments, images, back drops, etc. Endless.
- I cut that pretty Old Olive designer series paper from my Coffee Suite stack. It matched nicely with the Old Olive floral pieces and thought, I’m using it! I like it, you?
This card was super easy peasy! Just slap it all together and voila! Pop the sentiment and circles up on the dimensional! Adds that pop greatness! Instant simpleness and ready for your peeps that you love or like, or appreciate or respect, it’s perfect. Make a bunch and keep on hand. You’ll need them.
REMEMBER, to click on the products below to order this amazingly sweet stamp set and any other products!
Don’t forget July is is about to run away from us soon! You need to take a look at the special going on right here!
I would love to help you with any of your crafting needs, just send an email and I’ll get right back. Pronto. 🙂
Thank you, as always, from the bottom my heart for swinging by and for taking a peek! Would love to be your demonstrator if you’re looking for one! Also, if you need a sweet little brand spanking new catalog, let me know your contact info in an email, happy to send one out! Pronto. 🙂
Happy Stampin! Many stampin’ hugs and love!