To think of you is to smile! So many special folks, friends and family in my life makes me feel this way. I just adore this sentiment. Adore IT. I will be using it on a regular basis, no doubt about that!
Boy oh boy! What a beautiful and unique “bundle” this stamp set and framelit dies this Eastern Beauty is! I want to show you the stamp set and the how the framelits are when you receive them if you aren’t familiar. Stampin Up has it goin’ on when it comes to bundles. You get a cost savings by purchasing the bundle vs. purchasing separately. Almost always when I have purchased JUST the stamp set and not the dies to coordinate and cuts out the stamped images, I always WISHED I had got the dies! Always. SO, if I love a bundle a whole lot and I mean a whole lot, I get the BUNDLE each and every time and I SAVE myself 10%! What a smart shopper I am because if I decide I “need” the dies/framelits later, then I have to anny up and bite that bullet and pay full price for the framelits that coordinate. 🙁 I’m just wanting to let you know that when you see “bundles” in our brand new spankin’ catalog, really consider that cost savings because inevitable you might wish you had got the whole shebang!
Here’s the card recipe and scoop:
- Lemon Lime Twist card base
- Dapper Denim the matte atop of Lemon Lime Twist
- All NEW Eastern Palace Specialty Designers Series Paper atop the Dapper Denim
- Smaller matter in Dapper Denim
- Very Vanilla card stock to die cut out with Mr. Big Shot die cutting machine
- My outer circle stamping and the gorgeous sentiment is from the Eastern Beauty stamp set
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- There are 14 DIES to choose from to cut out – Isn’t that awesome?
- As shown, I die cut the vanilla piece first, then stamped the outer circle design and the sentiment afterward
- That awesome and beautiful die cut out enables the sentiment to stand out because the outer circle pops out and forward to give it such a gorgeous and lovely look
- You lay the large circle die and place the smaller one of your choice inside it and run it through the Big Shot machine and Voila! You have a simply lovely piece to ooooh and awe over!
This was SO SIMPLE. Not kiddin!” A few layers and then used the die cut and I’m done!
I have a special someone who is ALWAYS so thoughtful to me and my husband with giving just little gifts and tokens of love to us. This card is for her.
I also made a set of 3 X 3 little notecards and made my little envelopes out of Very Vanilla card stock using the awesome Envelope Punch board to match as a thank you gift. Sure hope she loves them, I sure loved making them for her!
I used the Lemon Lime Twist card stock, the designers series paper, Dapper Denim and Very Vanilla card stocks to make each of these. Do you see the sweet little envelope? I used the Thank you sentiment and punched out with my 1″ circle punch and a background using the 1-3/4″ inch circle punch to “ground it.”
Here’s one up close:
So sweet! I hope she loves them! I will place the gift cards in a sweet little cello bag and stuff with paper shavings and throw in some decadent chocolate pieces as a little surprise “pick me upper!” 🙂 It sure would pick me up, I LOVE CHOCOLATE. Love anything that’s chocolate. Not picky one iota!
Okay, everyone remember the July promotion going on right now, for every $50 purchase in July, you will receive by email a $5 coupon to use in August! How fun is that!? Way fun! You all know you want some discount coupons for future use, right???!! Of course your do
Woo Hoo! to Bonus Days!
If you decide you want to be a Happy Shopper and get a 20% DISCOUNT on all your stamping goodies that you LOVE, if you decide to become a Happy Shopper right along with ME, here’s the SCOOP if you come aboard in JULY:
- You get an awesome Essentials Pack to include the following
- The Carols of Christmas BUNDLE (you’ll love it!)
- Two “D” acrylic blocks
- Snail Adhesive
- The Perfect scissors called Paper Snips (so sharp, so perfect!)
- Great Grid Paper
- Bone Folder to make the perfect flat pieces for your cards and projects
This is a $72 VALUE, ALL INCLUDED AT NO COST TO YOU! This is the promotion going on right now! Let me know if you have questions! Love to help!
PLUS, free shipping upon joining! AND you will get to choose $125 in FREE PRODUCT for just $99! Stampin’ Up! is such a fabulous company, I am SO proud to be a part of it, it has brought me more smiles and happiness that I could not have ever, ever imagined! Let’s have together, I’d love to be friends with you and have fun stamping! 🙂
Thanks so much for stopping by today, sure love it when you do! As always, I’m here to answer any questions for you. Email me and I’ll get right back to you!
Here’s the supplies I used today for my card: