BOO! I have been working on my Halloween collection of cards for an upcoming event and wanted to share this one today with you. It is actually a “CASE” card. That means copy and share everything that was on a darling gift bag presented in our Holiday catalog on pg. 49! Isn’t he adorable? So, I thought I would just make him for a Halloween card to show you that you, too, can make this cute little guy for your Halloween cards! He’s the friendliest little “witch” OWL I have ever seen, don’t you agree? Debbie’s Details:
- Top layer I used the Happy Haunting Washi Tape on page 47 of the Holiday catalog. I love washi tape. It’s a decorative removable tape that you can use for your projects. I love it for the very reason, it is removable. So you can reposition it. This is what I used for the top part of my card.
- I used the Howl-O-Ween treat stamp set for all the images here. This awesome set comes in a Bundle at a 15% savings to you!! All the images are cut out with Mr. Big Shot and placed on the white card piece with dimenionals!
- I covered the clothes pin embellishment with part of the washi tape and folded it over to fit.
- The silver sequin ribbon is just the right amount of “sparkly” for this cute card and of course, I used the Rich Razzleberry lovely ribbon to match the witche’s hat!
- The BOO cut out is in the framelit set, too! Check it out!
I used the awesome Thick white card stock that is new this year for my base and it is so GREAT! Thicker and holds embellishments so nicely. Are you ready to start making your Halloween cards to give out to your friends, teachers, neighbors, co workers, hairdressers, dentist, doctor, librarian, the list is endless??!!! He sure is cute and you can make this card up any way you want to using whatever you wish to! The framelits are a must I believe. If you have any questions or want to leave a comment, you are most welcome to! Right below this post! Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!! Let me know if you need a Holiday catalog or the Annual catalog as well. Happy Day! From my stampin’ heart to yours ~ Debbie
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog