Welcome to My Stampin’ Heart ~ So glad you stopped by today. I am so very excited to be a part of Mary’s Sunday featured card picks this week. I am honored by her sweet generosity to showcase the PALS card creations to you. Thank you, Mary, for all your support and great leadership, you’re a sweetheart! 🙂
Happy Halloween, FaBOOlous! That’s you, I’m talkin’ about!
I’ll confess. I am not one to send out Halloween cards. I used to many years ago, if they were CUTE ones, not scary ones. They had to be “cute” in my mind and then I would absolutely snag a few and send out. I love when Stampin’ Up! comes out with their adorably “CUTE” images for Halloween! I just love’em. Then I get to have fun making MY very own!! You can, too!
- This is a standard A2 card – The Halloween designers series paper is beautiful. The background paper is from this stack. It’s in our new 2015 Holiday Catalog! Have you seen it yet? You don’t want to miss this great catty! Our dsp has patterns on BOTH the front and back so you get lots of bang for your buck.
- I used the Deco Labels Collection frame lits on Very Vanilla card stock and Tangelo Twist card stock to cut those lovely layers. There are 4 of them in the group and they “nest” on top of each other. Love them!!
- I stamped my “FaBOOlous” image from Six Sayings stamp set on page 51 of the Holiday catalog. This is a Host set on page 51 of the all New Holiday catalog! This set features upcoming holidays! Such a great set for all sorts of cards for the holidays! The fonts are beautiful! I used Very Vanilla card stock (scrap piece I had) and cut the width I wanted (made sure it would extend across the framelits to fit my image)because it’s a longer one.
- The “you are so” came from the stamp set -All Boxed up – I use this stamp A LOT. I placed a piece of clear tape across the “amazing” word and then stamped in Basic Black ink. TIP-you want to remove the tape from the “amazing” word before you stamp the image after you’ve inked it. It’s so great to separate words or images of stamps by using this technique. You can make your stamp sets go a long way this way.
- The “happy halloween” image comes from my trusty And Many More stamp set page 105 of the annual catalog- talk about a very versatile stamp set for so many sentiment uses, this one is GREAT.
- The cute little bow is our Very Vanilla THICK Baker’s twine (annual catty) and I “fringed” the ends. This THICK twine comes in some great fun colors to use on your projects to give a little bit more of a special “touch!”
- I used my dimensional (those things that POP up your card pieces to give the height) for all the top pieces including the FaBoolous sentiment! Those dimensionals are “spongy” and just look so nice if you want show dimension to your cards and projects. That’s why they’re called “Dimensionals” haha. A concept. 🙂
This is such a SIMPLE card to whip up. I couldn’t forget to use my envelope liners to cut a piece of Tangelo Twist card stock to fit inside the flap! Makes it a bit more special I think.
Hope this card gets you into the Halloween card making mood! As simple as this one is to make, why not think about sending out some Halloween cards this year? Will brighten someone’s day, I can guarantee it!
Thanks ever so much for stopping in today. I love it when you do. Any questions or comments is great! Have a great day!!
Be sure to check our Weekly Deals this week! Click on the “how to save” menu at the top of this post!
Today’s post brought to you from my stampin’ heart to yours (whether you’re a stamper or not!)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog